Hello Parents of Calvary Kids!
Great news! With careful planning, we’re excited to announce we’ve reopened our children’s ministry on-campus! Our new Sunday morning service times are 7:45 & 9:00 @ Central and 11:00 @ Northwest with no advance reservations needed!
I’m so thrilled to be able to welcome our families back! Calvary Kids is an important part of our mission as we partner with you to lead your kids to grow in their walk with Christ. Plus, Calvary Kids is just so much fun! We’ve missed learning and laughing with your children over the past few months!
Like our redesigned weekend services, we’re taking additional steps to keep our environments safer for your family! When you arrive, be ready for a new check-in process to help support a safer, low-touch environment.
- ALL check-ins and screenings will happen in the Atriums only (even Nursery @ Central).
- Every staff member, volunteer, and child will have their temperature taken before checking-in to Calvary Kids. We will not be able to check-in anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher.
- Calvary Kids volunteers will help you at the check-in kiosks and handle sign-in for you.
- We encourage you to only send one parent for drop-off and pick-up to help limit hallway traffic.
- Be sure to use hand sanitizer provided at the check-in kiosks and encourage your child to do the same.
- You’ll see lots of big waves, air 5’s, elbow bumps, and foot taps—but let’s avoid hugs, high-fives, and handshakes.
In addition to the redesigned check-in process, we’re taking extra care inside each classroom, too!
- We’ve increased hygiene and cleaning protocols in our Calvary Kids spaces during and between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizing stations will be available at the Calvary Kids check-in kiosks, in the hallways, and in every classroom.
- All toys and hard surfaces will be sanitized between services.
- For the time being, we won’t offer snacks, playground time, or large group elementary worship.
- All 1st – 6th Graders (and adults) will be required to wear a mask.
- When picking up after class, just show us your child’s pick-up tag and hold onto it. We won’t be collecting pick-up tags.
Of course, we’ll need to work together to help keep Calvary Kids a safer place for everyone, so please stay home and participate in church online if you or your child:
- Has had a fever in the past 14 days.
- Shows any symptoms of illness.
- Has been around anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
We will continue to offer online “Kids Church” at calvaryphx.com/kids!
For more details on Calvary’s overall regathering, visit: calvaryphx.com/regather.
If you have any questions about what to expect, please don’t hesitate to reach out and let me know. Our whole team is here for you and your family.