Smartphones have come a long way since the iPhone arrived in 2007. It feels impossible to imagine our life without our phones nowadays. The smartphone has certainly evolved through the years but no one could have anticipated the impact that this little gadget would have. While it was originally designed to be an “all-in-one” device, it has changed the way we connect forever.
14 years later, we’re having to manage and set boundaries for healthy relationships with our smartphones. And the increase in smartphone usage has especially affected our kids. Our friends at Axis have created a 3-part video series called Reclaiming the Smartphone.
In this free 3-part video series, they’ll help you to answer all of these questions and more:
- When should I get my kid a phone, if at all?
- What do I do if they already have one and it’s out of control?
- Is there a way for me to not always be seen as defensive or “the bad guy” when it comes to phones?
- How can I think biblically about my family’s phones?
Discussions will include…
- What’s good & bad about smartphones?
- Building trust with smartphones
- How can your family build healthy habits?
Sign-up for this free resource here.